Corporate Projects & Services Assistant (Student)
|Open Date||Jan 18 2019 - 03:00:00 PM||Close Date||Feb 18 2019 - 12:00:00 PM|
|Position Title||Corporate Projects & Services Assistant (Student)||Posting Type||Non-Management|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Seasonal/Student|
|Department Group||Corporate Projects & Services||Hours per Week||35|
|Department||Corporate Projects & Services||Openings||1|
|Education||High School Diploma||Company||County of Peterborough|
Estimated Start Date: April 29th, 2019
Salary Range/Effective Date: $15.63 - $17.20 effective January 1, 2019 (pending County Council approval)
Position Group: Non-Union
The Corporate Projects & Services Assistant will assist with projects associated with the Department, including marketing special projects, as well as assist with providing general office duties such as the processing of incoming/outgoing mail and data entry.
• Currently enrolled in a post-secondary education in a Business Administration program or related field;
• Ensures the confidentiality of all information in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act;
• Strong customer service and communication skills are required;
• Good problem solving skills;
• Attention to detail is essential;
• Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Suites (Word, Access, Excel and Outlook);
• Ability to use standard office equipment, postage machine, cash register, interact machine, photocopier, shredder, fax and binding machine;
• Ability to lift up to 10 kg (i.e. paper supplies);
• Valid Ontario G license or ability to travel to locations across the County;
• In accordance with the County's policy on Criminal Background Checks, this position requires that you provide a criminal records check that is acceptable to the County as a condition of employment.
The County of Peterborough is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace. For applicants with a disability, accommodations are available in the recruitment process should you be selected to participate.
In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, the information gathered will be used for the purpose of job selection. Any queries should be directed to Human Resources.
Attachments2018-01-18 - Corp Projects Services Summer Student.pdf